Galvanizing has been the preferred choice of metal preservation and protection for over 50 years. Galvanized coatings are available to protect a variety of steel components including stainless steel, aluminum, steel, and more. The hot-dip galvanizing process works by dipping fabricated steel into a kettle or vat containing molten zinc. The process is inherently simple which provides a distinct advantage over other corrosion protection methods. While the steel is in the kettle, the iron in the steel metallurgically reacts with the molten zinc to form a tightly bonded alloy coating that provides superior corrosion protection to steel
- Hot dip galvanizing is a free-rolling process that permanently protects trailer components from corrosion.
- Galvanised coatings provide sacrificial protection to the steel.
- Galvanized hubs are designed to wear thinner than standard hubs and won’t need painting. They also won’t chip or scratch, keeping your trailer looking great for years to come!
- Never have to re-paint the trailer
- Zinc has a self-healing mechanism in it. The zinc coating sacrifices itself slowly by galvanic action to protect the base steel.
- Looking for durable steel that offers you high performance, low maintenance, and zero emissions? Zinc is the number one choice. Hot-dip galvanized steel offers superior environmental benefits as it’s made from 100% recyclable zinc with virtually no emissions or waste after every project.
- With galvanized hubs, you can reduce your carbon footprint and maximize your profits. This product offers a variety of benefits for both your business and the planet…Utilizing hot-dip galvanized steel ensures fewer natural resources are consumed, fewer emissions are output, and less money is spent over the life of a project.